Offshore Patrol Surveillance
Over recent years there has been a consistent evolution of threats being faced by navies and coast guards globally. The volume and variety of missions, whether nationally or internationally focused, has placed an increased emphasis on having a greater number of multi-mission capable platforms with affordable technological advancements.
Offshore Patrol Surveillance provides the naval and coast guard community with the unique opportunity to gain a clear understanding of future requirements and capabilities for multirole platforms.
Offshore Patrol Surveillance will act as the international hub for the naval community and provide an in-depth analysis of emerging markets, future requirements and industry capabilities.
Key Focus Areas
- Destroyers, Frigates and OPVs
- ISTAR and Combat Information Systems
- Coastal Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- Freedom of Manoeuvre (MCM and ASW)
- System Automation and Lean Manning
- Weapon Systems and Survivability
- Unmanned Systems